Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Happy Mother's Day!


We enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday- we finally shared the news of our pregnancy with our families and friends! It was exciting to be able to tell our Moms on their special day. Telling everyone made it all the more real for us now and I'm even more eager to visit the doctor next Monday and have another ultrasound done.

As for how I'm feeling these days, not much has changed. I've continued to have the all-day and all-night nausea with sickness. I'm really hoping that will change in the next couple of weeks:) Everything else has been going well. As you can see in the picture above, I've definitely grown some already. I still change a lot from morning until night, but that should, supposedly, settle down once the first trimester has passed and the nausea/sickness subsides. We'll see:)

These are the flowers Josh gave me for Mother's Day; it was very sweet of him! Though it does still feel early in our pregnancy to us, we have been trying to take advantage of all of the special moments we can. We feel very blessed by God with this gift and don't want to take it for granted or live in fear of the "what ifs?" We would appreciate your prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

3 comments:

  1. A VERY Happy Mother's Day to you too! We are so thrilled for you guys and can't wait to see lots more updates about you and baby. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing!!! I am so excited for you two! I will be praying! Keep your blog going so I can check in on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joshua is a very thoughtful husband. He will make a great Dad.

    ReplyDelete