
Well, these are the best pictures we could get...isn't he precious? :) We had another 3D ultrasound done today at our check-up. Everything looks great! He's healthy and on target with where he should be. He was, once again, squirming a lot so, it was hard to get a clear shot of the face. I, personally, think this shot of his face is a little creepy:) You'll have to use your imagination some to fill in the gaps. His eye looks like it's staring right at you, which was odd yet sweet. He also looks like he has some fangs... maybe that's why his movements hurt more lately! If you look closely, you can see a cute little button nose. So, maybe next time the pictures will be better. We'll see. I loved watching his little feet kick, feeling them is becoming a totally different story. I don't have any results on the glucose tests from last Friday, but thank you for your prayers! Maybe they will have them in later this week.
Glad to see more pictures... Have to have Sarah G. identify everything for me on Monday when we go for Addison's birth. I'm at a loss at what I'm looking at!
ReplyDeleteThis is such an exciting and special time of your life! I know you are enjoying everything (well, mostly everything) about it!
Love you bunches!!! MOM