I love that Jakub seems to have music deep within him. Whenever we hum a tune, sing him a song, play some music, or watch a band play he immediately stops what he is doing and starts swaying to the beat and/or trying to sing along sometimes. He usually finds the right rhythm to sway to or dance to and it's amazing. I love it and I hope this talent only grows and grows. I love to dance with him- he has so much energy! You can see it in this video. This one is from a month ago, so it doesn't show the best version of him swaying and dancing, but like a friend of mine recently said on her blog- "nothing kills a good time like a video camera." I can't get him to do it for me, but I'll keep trying! You can also see the Czech sign for please at the end of the video. He's good at it and very sweet to say please a lot. He's just now also trying to say the word out loud.
This video is not great, but it shows you a small bit of where we live. It's a shot of the land and river behind our home. We often go here to feed the ducks and take our walks together. Sometimes you can see people rowing on the water and Jakub loves that! Also a lot of dogs, or "huff-huffs" come by and he loves to watch them. It's a peaceful area and we really love it. The building you first see in the distance is a medical hospital and treatment area. We took some fun videos this weekend while playing in our local square, so I hope to get those up soon.
He is so adorable! Love his dancing and Jason and I were cracking up at his quick crawl across the room :) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love that little dance! As always, he is as precious as can be! I can't wait to have a playdate with the boys! Love you all and miss you!
ReplyDelete