Monday, August 22, 2011

So much more to come...

We are back from our first vacation with Jakub and it was AWESOME. I am now filled with even more blessings, joy, and memories I'll keep with me for my lifetime. I'm so thankful for my family and for the chance we had to relax, play, and make memories together. It came at exactly the right time. Here's a small peak at what's coming next...



Not a look of fear on his part, I promise! He was watching his friend Evan go down the ride before him... :)




Ok, a little fear might have set in here... but I promise he smiled after it was all over and said "yeah!" I didn't get that part on camera. You'll have to take my word for it. :)







Watching the sail boats with Daddy. So beautiful. Sweet memories.






The best family photo we could pull off after 7 glorious hours in the sun having fun by the waterside. He really was happy, and content, and very, very sleepy. :)




To end on a good note. This is how I remember him on vacation. We couldn't stop watching him.
Much, much more to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment