Saturday, August 18, 2012

It's been too long...



Wow.  I never thought 2 1/2 months would go by without blogging one little bit.  Now, I don't even know where to begin and for the sake of actually getting back to it I'm going to have to leave so much out.  However, I'll do my best to hit some of the highlights. First, I'm 14 weeks pregnant. :)  No, we don't know what we are having, yet, but we do know that the baby is big and healthy.  We had a genetic-screening ultrasound and check-up this week and the baby is developing without any problems.  Praise God!  We and Jakub are growing more and more excited all the time to have another child.  Jakub is beginning to talk about the baby and asks to see my belly often.  He loves to look at the ultrasound photos, which is really sweet. 



Kisses for the baby!


The baby measuring around 15 weeks.
Add caption



Other fun things we've been doing this summer- eating ice cream! :)
Visiting Svaty Kopecek 
Having a snack and enjoying the beautiful weather.
Group photo from one of our summer camps.  They were truly the best ones yet and we thank God for that gift!
Superman!!!  He loved playing with our skit props. :)
Me and Josh at camp. 
Our Olomouc Team with our summer interns at their farewell party and grill-out after church.  They helped us so much this summer!
Christie and us as Graham and Terka's wedding.  There aren't many photos from it available yet, but it was a gorgeous wedding and lovely night with perfect weather.  We had a great time and were honored to be a part of their very special day.  We're going to miss them as they move to Scotland for school and work in the next week.  Please keep our team in your prayers as we get smaller, once again.  We hope and pray that God will help us add 4 teammates next year- those 4 are currently finishing school and preparing themselves and fundraising in order to come.  Please pray God provides them with all they need to move here and work with us for 2 years each.  So, those are a few of the bigger things that have been going on here the last 2 months.  Those events, along with continuing to be really sick with the pregnancy, are reasons I have not been blogging. I hope to be better about it now that we're getting back in to a normal routine and I hope the sickness will end any day now.  Thanks for your prayers regarding the pregnancy as well.  We hope everything will continue to go as well as it has so far!  We're excited! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute baby!!!! Not that I'm bias or anything....
    Love you all four! MOM

    ReplyDelete