Hi everyone!
Sorry I don't have any pics for this post. We've taken several recently, but I don't have them uploaded yet. I just wanted to write a quick update and ask for your prayers as we will be going to the hospital in the morning around 8am to be induced. I'm 40 weeks and 6 days according to ultrasound measurements of Sofia, even though my due date is the 16th, so the doctor would like to go ahead and induce tomorrow. I've been having lots of contractions, some are even pretty uncomfortable and happening around every 10 minutes for a couple/few hours, but then they get further apart again and always stop during the night while I sleep. I'm already making some changes so that's also good. Hopefully with a small "jump start" in the morning we'll be on our way to having a healthy baby girl by the early afternoon. I can hope, right? :) Please pray for us and for Sofia. Please pray I'll be able to have her well and we won't need a c-section in the end. No matter what I know God is over all of this and I will have peace knowing it's in his control and all we can do is pray about it and pray for her. I look forward to seeing what she looks like! And I can't wait to show her to everyone who's been waiting to see her and so kind to keep up with us and support us through this pregnancy. We love you all and hope to have great news for you tomorrow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment