Here are links to some poor-quality videos from Jakub's play at school this week. I blame the cameraman for not thinking ahead to get a better seat for taping her precious son's school play. Oh well. I think the grandparents will at least like them enough. :) He did SO well this time (his first play was at Christmas time and he had only been in school for 6 days). He knew the words and motions and seemed to have a great time with his friends. At the end they gave their mommies scarves they had dyed themselves and roses. My scarf is beautiful and Jakub picked the colors brown and blue for it. The teachers did an excellent job with these children and we continue to be impressed with them and so thankful for the school. Jakub has learned so much this semester and has made many good friends. Of course, his favorite friend at school is Johanka and she's sitting to his right in the videos. :) His best friend Mikulas is the duck in the video. Enjoy!
Jakub's Besidka
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Tell Jakub that he did great!!!! Loved seeing him!! Thanks! Grandma
ReplyDeleteI like that he's representing the Razorbacks well there in the Czech Republic! Though I did think he was a bee until I saw the lady I wings eventually... He did a great job! Tell him I'm proud of him!
ReplyDelete