Friday, May 16, 2014

School Play - Besidka 2014

Here are some pictures from Jakub's Mother's Day school play this year.  He did wonderful in it- he sang well (and so loudly!), was a part of one poem reciting, and danced with his partner well.  I could tell he was proud of himself and afterward I was thankful to hear the teacher compliment him on his understanding and speaking of the Czech language now- almost like a native.  It's a blessing to hear those things and answered prayers for sure.  He's doing so well at school now, behaving so nicely, and enjoying being there with his friends and teachers.  I can't say enough about these 2 teachers he has had for his first 2 years of school.  They have been patient with him, and us, as we have learned what it means to attend school in this foreign place.  They have been so kind to us and encouraging of the progress Jakub has made in the language.  I'm glad Jakub enjoys learning, is eager to excel at something, won't give up easily, and also enjoys his friendships and being with other people.  And I just love his school!  Ok, here are the pictures:







No comments:

Post a Comment