Friday, March 20, 2015

We're Policemen!







Here are some of the kids that come to our English Program for children.  We had so much fun this week learning about firemen and policemen, and then we made these police hats together.  I've really enjoyed doing this program for the past several years, but of course it was a sad transition when Sarah Keen moved back to the states and I then did the program alone for a while.  It's been a joy the last year to have help from our new co-workers Kaylee and Madison.  When they lead the event I can then sit back with my own children and enjoy and participate in it fully with the other mothers who have become very good friends of mine.  Yesterday was one of those days.  Unfortunately, Sofia was recovering at home from a stomach flu, so she wasn't with us.  However, that gave me and Jake the opportunity to do the class together just the two of us.  That's something we've never really done as I was the sole leader when he was a baby and toddler, and by the time I had help to lead I already had Sofia.  Today I was able to love on him and experience the program as Kaylee lead it.  We had a lot of fun and my favorite part was making the police hat with him. :)

1 comment:

  1. So nice for you to get to do it with Jakub!!! Thanks for the story!!! Love you all! MOM

    ReplyDelete