Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Happy, Gorgeous Fall 2015



We have had a very beautiful fall season this year!  Though many days for the last 3 weeks have been cloudy and quite cool, or even cold, the trees and flowers around us have changed to some brilliant and vibrant colors.  I would say it's one of the prettiest autumns we've had in a few years.  And on the rare days the sun has come to shine down on the leaves it has felt like a true fairy-tale land around us.  I love this season and I love God's creativity!






These pictures are all taken from around our home and neighborhood.  Those with red trees are from directly around our apartment building and local playground just across the road from our home.  We play there almost every day and have spent many hours picking up the leaves, playing hide and seek beneath the trees, and collecting chestnuts from the trees.  The golden trees are from just down the road, and still near our home, at a local park where we love to play with the kids and friends also.

We have been blessed with a great home and area of the city.  I can't imagine living anywhere else here with the kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment