http://www.maniacworld.com/how-to-get-your-baby-back-to-sleep.html
I thought the video at the above link was pretty sweet to watch:) That's what love will do to you, huh?
Right now Jakub is enjoying some morning play-time in front of the mirror so, I thought I would post another video of him. It's a little long and maybe slightly boring (not for Mommy:), but it's a month old and I'm just getting it uploaded so I might as well post it, right? He's talking even more now and it's so good to hear. Speaking of talking, we had friends over on Saturday who have a 15 month old boy and we witnessed him calling his Mom "mommy" for the first time. What a special moment to be a part of. It made me look forward even more to the time Jakub says it.
One more note- please pray for Jakub's check-up this Thursday. He'll be getting 2 vaccine injections and prayerfully he'll be fine and handle them well. Thank you! I'll be sure to post about it, as well as add more pictures and thoughts for his 4 month old "birthday" this coming weekend:)
With that cute kid and the adorable smile he's got, this video's far from boring for an aunt to look at, and I'm sure the grandmas would absolutely agree! Besides, from the way he's waving those arms and talking, it looks like he's trying to learn to call the Hogs, so I'm sure the guys are captivated too, right?
ReplyDelete