I have a couple of new videos for you. They are from about 3 weeks ago, I think. We captured some of our quality, family, bonding time on tape. The first is of some precious father-son time. The second is of our first bowling experience with Jakub.:)
We went through a small phase where Jakub began waking at 630, then 615, then 555 and that's when I got the black curtains. Our sun comes up way to early for us these days:) During this little phase the only thing that would help Jakub back to sleep was if Josh got into the guest bed with him for another hour or so. Now, he's back to sleeping in his own bed until 730-8. If you've ever had this problem I suggest you give some dark curtains a try:) They seem to help some for nap-time, too.
(see below for our pictures from vacation)
Puts a whole new meaning to bowling with Jakub!!! Joshua, hope you don't take him fishing anytime soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh!!!! Love you all !!! Mom and Grandma Babi
Great job Jakub!
ReplyDelete