There are a few things that Jakub is doing right now that I don't want to forget... so I'm writing it down even though I don't have any pictures or video to go with it right now. You'll just have to imagine:)
- He loves to lean back and look up now- at anything. I always think he's going to fall, but he doesn't. He's so strong and controlled now with movements, and so curious about everything. I love to watch him while he's exploring.
- When he's frustrated he scrunches up his nose and lips and huffs and puffs several times. I don't know how else to describe it, but it's so funny and often makes us both laugh. He's a little dramatic with the expressions and talking. It's entertaining to say the least.
- When I sing he sings along and it's funny. Sometimes I make high-pitched noises "in-tune" with his just to have fun and he thinks this is hilarious.
- He still army-crawls everywhere. He's so fast now I think he doesn't see a reason anymore to try to get up on his knees. He follows me through the rooms and it's nice to know he can do this alone now.
- He's getting really good at eating with his fingers, so I'm discovering new things to feed him so he can do it alone. He likes to do almost everything himself.
- He says "da-da" a lot when Josh comes near so I think he really knows what he's saying, though he still also says it when he's excited about food and such:)
- His feet are too big for the size 3 shoes I tried to put on this morning. Is that possible?:) I think he's going to be tall. So, we don't have any shoes for him and I have no experience buying them myself, yet, but I'm about to learn. :)
- He can pull himself up to standing against me, but doesn't do it on furniture or anywhere else, yet.
That's all I can think of for now. He's so much fun to be around and to play with. He gives the sweetest hugs in the mornings and sometimes he tries to catch your eye and then smiles really big. I just love him! That's it. :)
Can't wait to see him -- SOON!! Love you!
ReplyDelete