Here are a few pictures from last week. I'm hoping this week will be just as wonderful.
Last week started off nicely with some flowers from Josh. He picked them all out himself, so I was very proud of the arrangement he made. :)
We found these shoes for Jakub. You can see that the top won't even velcro all the way. :) He has such sweet, marshmallowy, baby feet. Too bad shoes don't have the same affinity for them as I do!
Our Moms and Kids class went very well again. We have a very good group of people this time and they make for an encouraging and loving environment. We had 11 kids total, and are expecting even more this week. It gets a little chaotic at times, but it's so worth it for all of us. Jakub has really enjoyed all of the interaction with others, and he loves to watch the older kids performing some of the activities. We're even having some Dads visit as well, and that's been wonderful!
"Ahhhhhhh!" Oh the refreshing taste of ice-cold milk. It does a body good! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment