I just wanted to write and ask all of you to please be praying for several women who are on my mind a lot lately. I have 4 friends who are pregnant right now and these pregnancies could definitely use your prayers. Two of these friends tried for a very, very, very long time and it is a huge blessing and gift to be pregnant now. My prayer is that they and their babies remain strong and healthy. Another friend's baby will likely have to have heart surgery shortly after birth (she's around 20 weeks now) and I can only imagine how that weighs on her and her husband's hearts. They won't know more until the baby is more developed. The 4th friend is doing well, and around 15 weeks, but she often has low blood pressure and the pregnancy makes it worse. I know peace and good health in all of their lives would be a great gift right now.
Another close friend of mine, since we were little, is helping her sister and family through some great physical and emotional trials now after her sister's car accident last fall. Please pray for strength for the family, courage and healing for the sister, and a lot of love, hope and peace for them all as they continue to recover.
My sister is having a minor surgery today and I wish I could be there with her. Hopefully, all will go well and she'll be home recovering and enjoying some movies tonight with her sweet husband and our family. :)
Thank you for praying with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment