Here we are at Svaty Kopecek. No, he's not been crying. This is the confused, watery-eyed look every Czech kid gets when they realize for the first time that the Sun they've been reading and singing about for so long does, in fact, really exist. It took him a while to warm up to it, but now he loves the Sun and wants to see it every day. I don't blame him. It can be quite captivating.
Sharing his rocks with Daddy.
You can see how dark the forest is behind them. Jakub loved exploring inside there. There was so much to see. He would have stayed for hours, but the wind was strong and cold, so we didn't. :)
He loves finding pine cones and kicking them around. We have a lot near our home, too.
Jakub with his friend Mikulas. These two have so much fun together. I love to watch them running after each other, pointing and laughing, and trying to get into trouble. :) We really enjoy our Friday afternoon play-dates with Stana and Mikulas.
Our friends recently gave us some bathtub letters and numbers to play with. I like sticking them to Jakub. :) He doesn't seem to mind too much...
A little bit of precious Father-Son time. Can you tell they are winding down before bed? :) Nothing like a little snuggle time withe Mr. Bear and Daddy before reading some books and going to sleep. Such sweet boys! I'm so thankful for them! Love you Jakub and Josh!
No comments:
Post a Comment