Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Easter!

Well, I've been told by a few that I need to update my blog. :) Sorry, but this won't be a very good update. I don't really have any new pictures or exciting video to post here, yet. I have it all on my cameras and haven't had a chance recently to upload it. I just wanted to post something so you know I'm not giving up on blogging or anything like that. :)

We've had a great and busy last week hosting several Easter and Spring type programs for our teens, Moms, friends, and church. We're doing it all a little early because we leave tomorrow for our annual church retreat in Slovakia. We're looking forward to seeing our friends from the neighboring countries- some of which we only see one or two times a year. I'm also really looking forward to watching Jakub with lots of little friends to play with. It's going to be very special on Sunday when he has Bible class with more than 2 friends. He loves to sing and interact so much that I'm anticipating a very full and exciting week/weekend for him! It will be for us, too, as we are always encouraged and uplifted through this time with our friends. The singing alone lifts my spirit a lot! What a great time it is to be together, to enjoy spring weather, and to celebrate Jesus and all He did for us. I pray you all experience a very special Easter time as well. I hope to have some more great photos and video to add to the blog when I return! :)

Here's a video, just because I feel bad posting without adding something, of Jakub with his friend Liam. We played in the park and then went to dinner with this family. We had a great time and Jakub loves playing with Liam. They do well together. Enjoy! (and sorry if you've already seen it on Facebook)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys have a refreshing, fun, and safe Easter. LOVE Jakub's belly :) hehe! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete