Monday, October 17, 2011

Brrrr!



Because it looks and feels like this outside in the morning now (around 28F) ....







We went shopping this afternoon for this....





It's definitely Fall now, and quickly moving into winter it seems. We're having beautiful days filled with sunshine and all-blue skies, and 30-40F degree weather in the mornings. Today it made it to 50F by afternoon. Brrr! It was gorgeous outside, though, so I really can't complain. I'll take as much sunshine as I can get and store it away inside for the months of gray that will come soon.

Jakub definitely needed an update in his wardrobe as I've been in trouble 2 times in the past week for him not being dressed well enough in this weather. What can I say... the Czechs are honest- at least the Grandmother types. :)

He loves his new "puncoky," or thermals that go under his regular clothes. They have trains on them so it couldn't be better. He also loves the new gloves since he can use his hands better with them. He refuses the mittens now since they make his hands feel useless outside while playing.

Ok, off to bed. I've been meaning to write soon about everything we've been doing lately, but that will have to wait a little longer... Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. He looks so tall! Thanks for the new picture! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is quite the look! Gotta love the belly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He IS tall. I just can't believe it. And he's growing so quickly and eating so much these days- hence, the belly. To his credit, this picture was taken right after dinner. Still, it's not far off from normal. :) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete