Thursday, October 20, 2011

My little monkey...

Here are some videos of Jakub from recent times. Sorry the lighting is so poor!

Laura S., I'm adding one with the gymnastic move Lillian and Harper taught him. It's not his best performance, but it's all I've got. :) I hope the girls enjoy!

I still haven't caught him singing, but I'm working on it. He's added Old McDonald to his playlist now! I just love hearing him sing all the time.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks SO much for posting these! This is the most activity and talking I've ever seen from him. I guess he's usually so tired or distracted whenever we get to Skype, and that's not even all that often. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with this little guy (and you two too, I guess... ;) ) when you're here. Less than two months to go now! I'll give him plenty of opportunities to hop on one foot since he seems to love that one so much. :) LOVE YOU ALL!

    ReplyDelete