Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Easter not forgotten...

Here are a few pics from Easter time.  We had a small, quiet Easter worship service, a lot of family time, and some fun taking these pictures.  We spent all week and weekend praising God and Jesus for their sacrifice, their forgiveness, and their love for us.  It was a nice time for our family.  And Sofia wore a dress of mine from childhood.  I'm so glad my Mom brought it over for us.  Thank you, Mom! :)








Here's one of Sofia in the outfit she wore for picture day at Jakub's school.  I'm really curious to see how the family pictures turn out.  I hope they are good!
 


Just a sweet one of her dressed up. :)
 




 And one of the boys with Sofia from Easter.  Jakub is still incredibly sweet with her and loves to kiss her, talk to her, and help me with her.  He's a wonderful big brother!  I look forward to the time when they are older and she can play with him more.  I'm not in a hurry though.  I'm loving every moment of this baby time since I know now how quickly it will all change.  And she's an awesome baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment