I have only a few minutes and one picture to do this with right now so I'm going for it. :) Happy 2 months to our Sweet Sofia! We can't believe it's been two months already! Every day with you is awesome, even when it's trying or exhausting, and your super huge grins are making every moment worth it. As you begin to stay awake a little more often and as you find things about us interesting to look at or funny enough to crack up at with that huge grin we fall more and more in love with you! So far it seems the things that really please you are your brother's voice and closeness, your Daddy's hair, and my glasses. Whatever it may be, it melts us completely when you look at us the way that you do and get that big, toothless smile on your face. You're even starting to coo, just a little, and I can't wait to hear more of the sound of your voice as you learn to use it. I know it won't be long before you're laughing with us and trying to talk to us. I know your brother can't wait until you can play and talk with him and trust me, he will talk your ear off! :) He definitely loves to entertain you and take care of you right now. I hope these things remain.
A couple of sweet things he likes to say to you:
- I love you SO much Sofia!
- Don't cry Sofia, Mommy will feed you!
- Don't worry Sofia, God loves you and He will take care of you.
- You are SO beautiful ( I wish you could hear how much love is in the word beautiful).
A couple of things about you right now:
- You wear 3mo clothes and some of them aren't long enough in the legs
- Your eyes are still very blue and getting lighter in the middle
- You don't like to wear hats on your head, which is unfortunate as we are having the longest and snowiest winter ever right now
- You like to sleep only on your belly
- You are sleeping pretty well through the night with only one feeding, usually, around 3-4am (others at 9 or 10pm and 7 or 8am)
- You look the best right now in shades of blue/turquoise or green
- You like to sit in your bouncy seat for about 15 minutes at the most
- You seem pretty social already and have a hard time wanting to sleep if people and noise are around... your brother was also this way. :)
Ok, that's all for now. Easter and family photos to come soon. We love you so much Sofia!!!
_Sofia+2+months.jpg)
Grandma loves and misses you and Jakub!
ReplyDelete