Tuesday, March 4, 2014

How sweet it is to be loved by you!



 (She was giving kisses...) :)

I love these kids.  I love the way these kids love each other.  Lots of love going around.  And since Jake is staying home this week from school to try and finally and completely kick a long-term cough he's had (we've all had it...everyone we know has had it...) we've had a lot of fun playing together.  Sister is always happy to have him around to play with.  Now that she's walking they are also practicing that together.  Jakub loves for her to walk to him because it always ends in a slight run, a big squeal, and usually a hug (complete with back pats/slaps) and kisses.  I wish our video camera was working.  For now you'll have to imagine the sweetness through the pics.  Love, love, love them!




 




I couldn't help but take this picture of Jake while we were playing around.  I don't want to forget how thick, rough, and messy the back of his head/hair gets when he sleeps.  What a mess and impossible to comb out without water.   I could tell that he slept in one spot, with his head laid straight back, all night long. :)  Sofia's hair does this as well!


Jake made some nice faces for me and the camera.  Here's his happy face:





Sad face:





Surprised face:






Mad face:





Silly face:


 Here are some sweet faces from Sofia as well.



This last one I caught as she was running to me.  You can see Jakub clapping/cheering her on in the background.  Fun times with these two!!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blogs full of info and photos!!!Thanks!!! Love you all, MOM

    ReplyDelete