Sunday, January 11, 2015
The twins are here!
Thank you for your prayers for my family! I have some very good news to share- the twins are here and praise God! they are both fine! And their Mom is, too! My brother, Saul, and his wife Laura, are blessed with a new baby girl, Claire, and a new baby boy, Silas. This makes 5 beautiful, healthy children for them and I couldn't be more thrilled. You can see pictures of the babies above, as well as one picture of my sister, Hope, and my Dad (Pop) holding them. Yeah babies!!! I can't wait to go home at the end of March, prayerfully, and meet these sweet new little ones. And hug Saul and Laura. What a journey they have been on but they've made it and now a new version of it begins. I know they are going to do great as they continue to lean on God for strength and guidance.
I would appreciate continued prayers for our Aunt Teresa, the one on the very left below. We are still waiting on some tests and results to better understand if she has a cancerous tumor in her abdomen, or not, and possibly on her spleen. Things just aren't clear at this time and she is continuing to work with the doctors. Please pray for the best outcome, for healing, for clarity about what to do, and for patience as we all wait and pray and worry a little. I've always loved this picture below of my mother-in-law, Jackie (in the black and pink dress) and her sisters and mom. Such a sweet picture!
As for my Gran and Pa, they are both kind of stable, but still not feeling well, and fighting their respective illnesses. I would appreciate your prayers for their health to be better and for them to feel better. Here's a picture of my Pa with Jakub at 11 months old, and my Mom (Nana). So sweet. :)
And my Uncle Preston had a defibrillator successfully placed on Friday afternoon and is now home recovering, and doing well from what I have heard. Hopefully that will continue.
So much going on in our families right now (I didn't even mention here our 2 pregnant sisters, Hope and Laura, both expecting around the 1st of May). So much and still I know God is in control of it all, he knows the outcomes, it's in His plans, and He provides the comfort and peace as we ask for it. Lord please give it and give it abundantly to our families now. Thank you!!!
"Do not be afraid, stand firm!... the Lord will fight for you, you need only be still." Exodus 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment