Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Doctor...

So, no fun pictures to go with this post, either:( I can't complain, though, because the baby and I are healthy and that's what is most important. He is still in the head up position, but he's growing well and weighing about 4 lb 14 oz. He's right where he needs to be on length and weight, and the fetal monitoring went well, also. His heart rate is strong and good. I had no problems or changes noted upon exam, and that's great as well. So, it was a good visit, but with no pictures taken and no change of position. I'll keep doing the exercises each day and hoping in 2 weeks he'll have changed. I go back next Tuesday, but only for fetal monitoring and blood work. I won't see the doctor again until the visit which is 2 weeks from now. That will be my last visit with my regular doctor and then I will have all of my last month's visits at the hospital at which we'll deliver. Thanks for all of your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah. Conner was breech until around 34 weeks, then he turned and was born at 36 1/2 weeks. I knew the day he turned, lots more pressure and couldn't control my bladder ( I was at work). haha. I pray that he turns, and you have a safe and healthy delivery!

    ReplyDelete