Monday, October 12, 2009

Things to Remember...

Here are some random things I want to remember about this pregnancy:

1) At 32-33 weeks I began to waddle and no matter how hard I try to walk normally now, I just can't:)

2) I don't like baby hiccups. They feel like an irritating muscle spasm that won't stop.

3) I like to watch him roll around and see all of the weird shapes that it makes from the outside.

4) I like it when it seems I can feel just one or two of his fingers tracing something inside- it tickles!

5) I can't believe he was head down in so many ultrasounds until the 32nd week ultrasound- here's hoping he turns around sometime soon

6) When Josh talks to him and puts his hand on my belly he moves towards him

7) He definitely is either irritated by or in love with music, because he moves a lot whenever music starts playing near me:)

8) He still sleeps at night with me and doesn't keep me awake and I appreciate that:) He usually starts moving about 10 minutes after I wake up in the mornings

9) I still don't have heartburn and I know to be very thankful about this. The food I eat has never really seemed to bother me or him.

10) I sleep with 5 pillows now and I sleep pretty well all night, but getting up is getting harder.

11) My hands have just begun to swell a little and it makes them ache pretty badly

12) I still never really have any cravings, but things I really like are: cold milk, cereal, ice cream, grapes, orange juice, meats, pasta dishes, and lemon popsicles (which I only found here one time, but they were amazing while they lasted).

About 6 1/2 weeks left. There is still a lot to do. Today I'll be picking up some more things I will have to have at the hospital- diapers, diaper rash cream, and house shoes. Fun:) I go for my next doctors appointment this week. I'll have fetal monitoring again, an exam, and an ultrasound done. I really hope I have a good picture of him to post this time!

4 comments:

  1. It's funny that you say what you said about the cravings...I didn't think I did either, but try revisiting those foods you really like after you have the kiddo. See what you think then...you may be surprised...I just can't look at gatorade in the same way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha:) I'll have to remember to do that, thanks! Gatorade? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't get enough lemon stuff while I was pregnant. Lemonade, lemone cake, lemon cookies! Now I don't even want to think of anything lemon! I love this post. Great idea. I never liked the hiccups either. They go on for forever sometimes! I am glad you are still feeling well. I can't believe he is so close to being here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sis! I LOVE your new pics!!! I haven't been on a computer in a while, forgive me:) You are soooooooooooo beautiful!!! I absolutely just love all of those pics! You hair, the sun, the fall colors, your tummy! It just works!!! I love you and am getting very excited to see you! Btw, I got my own apartment! I will take pics and send them to you!

    ReplyDelete