Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ok, one more time...

Read next post below first, then return to this one.

So, I decided to return for one more post. I'm still not feeling inspired with many words, but here is a cute video. He was supposed to be napping, but since we put him down for naps awake now (though very sleepy) we sometimes have to go back and check on him to see how he's doing. Well, this is how I found him a couple of weeks ago...



(Don't worry, it sounds like fussiness, but it's not. This is one of his versions of playful jibber-jabber when he's in his crib:)

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!! He smiles with his whole eyes like Wendell does! How can you expect him to go to sleep when he's so cute when he's awake and has that grin on his face...????!!!! Thanks for all the posts! Grandma Babi

    ReplyDelete