Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Easter!


Jakub says HAPPY EASTER!!! You'll have to excuse the drool... he does that when he gets excited about telling you something:) We're leaving today for our annual Family Easter Retreat in Slovakia. We go every year with other church members and friends from the Czech Republic and Slovakia. It's a wonderful weekend to get together and encourage one another, fellowship together, and praise God together. There are usually around 50 of us and it's always uplifting and inspiring for those of us who are used to worshiping with only 10-12 people on average. We're really looking forward to it! It will also be Jakub's first time to meet many of our friends there and for us to celebrate Easter as a family. I hope to have many wonderful pictures and some video to show you when we return (late Sunday night). I hope you all have a wonderful Easter holiday! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful surprise to find him smiling at me when I opened the blog this morning!!! This is the highlight of my day, for sure! Love you all!!!! MOM

    ReplyDelete