Yes, he did! He's turning now from his back to his tummy (he could already do the opposite). On Monday morning Jakub must have woken up and made the decision that he would finally make the turn and not look back! He did it once, with a lot of effort and whining, and then he did it again (which Daddy got on tape) with a lot of frustration and crying, and then he did it over and over with ease as if he had been doing it all of his life. It's so much fun to see and I can't wait to share the video... whenever we get around to downloading the next set of them. For now I at least wanted to share the exciting news with you:)
He's also had some great moments sitting up and looking at books or playing!
Oh, and he picked up his pacifier and with minimal trouble got it back into his mouth himself. This was a big day for our little guy! :)



And on one last little note, last night I got up around 12 to check on Jakub because I could hear him talking in a way that tells you he's fully awake (which is odd for him at that time of night). I walked into his room and he had turned himself in bed and was on his tummy playing and talking to his crib bumper:) Funny kid...
No comments:
Post a Comment