
Here are some pictures of Josh and Kuba from their "Earth Day" celebration, which we held with our teammates and the teenagers we work with. Last Thursday we had our usual after-school activities at our facility, but we also celebrated "Earth Day" by going green... literally. Everyone was supposed to dress up in the most green they could wear and then the winner would get a small prize. Well, after the teens voted... Jakub won:) I guess we did a good job of dressing him up. It's really not fair to be a cute baby in the contest. We also had games to play using recycled material and we watched a video about amazing sites and animals around the Earth. We also held a program to share why we think it's important to recognize God's amazing creations around us, that He created it all and that we should be responsible about taking care of it. I say we through all of this, but really only Josh and Jakub were able to go as I was at home sick. I'm sorry I missed it because it sounds like they had a very enjoyable time. I'm glad I have some photos to share with you, though, because these two lads were very cute:)

I don't really question why he won:) Isn't he the cutest thing?! (biased, I know) That's some pose he's trying to strike there:)
No comments:
Post a Comment