Thursday, May 6, 2010

Milestones...

Here are two videos I've been wanting to share with you. They are the most recent we've taken (older ones will come soon, too). The first is over a week old and it's of Jakub turning from back to belly. After the first few frustrating attempts at it he became a pro. He turns so much now and prefers to play pretty much only on his belly or sitting up for a small bit. He even does this when trying to fall asleep, which is not always fun for him when he's so tired, but I'm sure he'll settle soon once the novelty has worn off.

The other video is long (4-5 min) and unedited, but it's of his first time to eat last Saturday so, we just left it as it was recorded:) Every day he gets better and better and seems to really enjoy it. I'm so thankful! Thanks for everyone's comments as well- I'm getting more confident about feeding/his eating with each passing day. Enjoy! (and don't forget to look further down for the Easter video- mainly you grandparents:)





1 comment:

  1. My favorite part of the roll over is Sarah saying, "Uh, uh." at the end. We are with them 24-7 and then when we aren't looking they do awesome for the first time! No fair.

    ReplyDelete