My beautiful nieces Ashlyn and Harper
My niece Logan and my Mom or "Nana." Logan really was happy to take the picture, I just didn't catch the smile in time. :)
Building a really tall tower with Aunt Hopey and Uncle Saul... something we do on a regular basis now!
The following picture(s) describes exactly how I felt at our first Jump Zone experience with Jakub and the family...
SO. MUCH. FUN.My sister-in-law, Laura , has even better pictures if you want to see them on her site. I think I had too much fun and forgot to take many photos. Thankfully, she took several as well!

CHRISTMAS TIME - Dunseath side!

Santa's elf was not so thrilled with his mandatory hat this year. :) The kids certainly loved the oh-so-annoying, I mean cheerful, little song it played. Over. And over. And over...
Helping Nana open her gifts.
Immediately wanting to try on some new pants. Thanks Kinsey! :)
As a nice surprise on Christmas morning we woke up to an extra visitor- my Uncle Dave! It was great to have some unexpected time with him and Jakub really enjoyed playing with him.
Riding his new bike! Thanks, Pop and Nana!
Me and my sister Hope. I'm so glad she and her husband Neil could spend Christmas with us. She was also a huge help and comfort to me as Jakub was really sick on Christmas Eve and Christmas with a high fever, congestion, and cough. He did so well through the illness, though, that we didn't realize how sick he was until the day after Christmas, when we ended in the ER just after arriving to Josh's home to spend Christmas with his family. Thankfully, after just a few hours there, good blood-work results, a breathing treatment, and a shot of antibiotics, we were back on our way home to be with Josh's family. He made a quick recovery afterward, but it was certainly scary for us before that. I later found out that a rapidly-spreading prayer chain began amongst our family and friends. Thank you for your prayers! God heard you and gave us great comfort, care, and healing in our time of need. We love you all so much!!Next post... Christmas with the Bealls! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment