Friday, April 13, 2012

First Haircut...

Ok, it's not exactly the first, but it's finally the result of a professional job and more than just a tiny little trim at home. I have to say I'm thrilled with the results- even if they make me miss my little baby boy. He did so well during the process. Josh told him all about what to expect so, he was actually excited and couldn't stop talking about it on the walk there. This kid usually loves to try new things and I'm so proud of him for that. He sat very still and just watched her the whole time in the mirror. I could tell he enjoyed observing this shop and all of the people in it getting their hair cut or fixed.

Here are the results...







Before...










After...










2 comments:

  1. What a sweetie!!!! Give him a big hug from Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like. He's a big boy now. How I'd love to see him in person. But pictures help. Love, Pa

    ReplyDelete