Thanks, Grandma, for our Spring jacket. We wore it today as part of our special Easter outfit. We celebrated Easter early with our church body and friends here since we'll be away next weekend with some other churches on an annual Easter retreat. More on that later. This post is all about my handsome little man. :)
This is what happens when I say "pose for me please." Boy does he like to play it up. :) I wish I had video of the modeling he did. Ha ha.
And this is what I get when I ask for a kiss. :)I hope you all had a blessed Sunday and time of worship with your family and friends. We did here. We also enjoyed some beautiful snow fall. I'm not kidding. It was so strange and so cold. Hopefully Spring returns again soon.
Wish I could be there to get that kiss!
ReplyDelete