Come on! Don't YOU think I deserve a big boy bed?
See, I can brush my teeth alone.
I also can go to the bathroom alone and then wash my hands by myself. What more does my Mama want?
I'm a good boy, really, I am! I smile every time she points that camera at me and tells me to. Come on, please don't put me back in that tiny, little, baby bed!
Yeah! They listened! This morning Mama and I cleaned and rearranged my room and she made me a Big Boy Bed! I was so excited!!! Much to my Mama's surprise I even went to sleep on it like a good boy for nap time. She only had to come back 3 times to ask me to stay in bed. :) I did so well and I could tell she and Daddy were very proud of me. They took me on a long walk this afternoon in the beautiful sunshine and then we stopped for ice cream at an ice-cream parlor. I even got to kick the ball around and swing on their play-set before walking back home. Yeah!!!!
Now it's night time and I'm ready to try it again. Here I am in my p.j.'s and all ready for bed. Wish me luck! Hopefully I'll stay here all night long and not need to see my toys in the dark or try to scare Mama by watching her sleep in the night.... I don't know if I'll be able to resist.... It seems like she always wants me near- surely she'd love it even in the middle of the night...
Good night! I love you all! :)






Love the blog!!! Gave me a very much needed laugh!!! Love you all! Tell Jakub that Grandma is proud of him for sleeping in his big boy bed!!!!
ReplyDelete