
Here is the park, which is across the street from us in the home we have now. We will be so sad to leave it and to move soon. How soon? We still don't really know. Today was a rare day with blue skies and sunshine
so, we took advantage of it and went outside to take some pictures. Fall has finally peaked in the park, a lot later than last year, and we've really been hoping for a sunny day in which to take pictures of it and to take pictures together before the baby comes. We are thankful that our Saturday turned out to be that kind of day. It was so much fun, so relaxing, and SO COLD! We under dressed a bit because we thought the sun would make it warmer...but it did not:)

Josh took this one above and the next few below. He's really talented and the lighting was so great today! I love this time of year!

This one above looks like someone dancing, to me. I really liked it.


Here we are at the end of 36 weeks and going into the 37th. Things are still going along well for us. I'm looking forward to Tuesday and to hearing what the doctors at the hospital will have to say about when this little guy might really come. I'm pretty sure his head is still up... He's moving a lot though and it's really great to see. I'm feeling more tired with each day it seems, but that's just helping me ready myself for the end:)


This was a really cold shot to endure and there were plenty of people walking by looking at us:) I think most thought it was sweet, though I'm sure all thought we were strange. We probably played the "foreigner" card today in the park with all the running around, using a tripod, and posing like this with our "American smiles." They usually tease about that here!

This is one of my favorite shots:) However, Josh's hand was so cold I'm pretty sure the baby moved away from it quickly:)



I love this one of Josh- he's so cute!

Probably our last family photo before the baby comes- though I'll be sure to continue taking them of the belly as each week goes by:) What a wonderful day we had today!! I hope you are all enjoying a nice weekend as well.
You are so gorgeous! And I absolutely love the one of the two of you on the bench. That's one to have printed off big and framed somewhere.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing you'll disagree, but I'm hoping this nephew of mine hasn't showed up yet by the time I get there. I'd love to get to see you as the beautiful pregnant woman you are before he comes! Love ya!