We had our next and last check-up today with our regular OB doctor. Next week we will begin going to a doctor at the hospital where we will have the baby. Our appointment today went well. He is healthy and growing well! He is measuring long and now weighs 5 lb 14 oz. Yes, his head is still up high. I'm working on it though:) We're talking to him a lot and I'm doing my exercises.... we'll see:). Everything else is going well with the pregnancy- my BP is normal-low, no problems with any of the exams or blood work. We're really thankful to God for how everything is going. I look forward to meeting the new doctor next week and to hearing all we will need to know about the hospital.
Yesterday I washed all of the baby clothes I have here. It was fun last night to lay in bed and look over at the drying rack with those tiny clothes and socks and towels hanging on it. So fun:)
Not much else in the way of new news here. Continue to pray about our new apartment, please, and that we'll be able to move in the next few weeks. It's also getting closer to time for our Moms to travel here, so be praying for their safety as they will fly here in about 3 weeks. They will be soon followed by Josh's sister, and then my Dad and sister will come by Christmas time. It should be a fun and full holiday season this year:)
Thank you to all of you who have given us gifts or are sending gifts our way. We appreciate your excitement, help and support so much!
Bought my plane ticket Sunday night! I'll be getting in to Prague around 4 pm on the 26th. I'll hop on a train as soon as possible and see you soon after that! I'm so excited!
ReplyDelete