
Here are some pictures of Jakub from 5 and 6 weeks old as well as Christmas time. They are not in any particular order:) Above is Josh rocking Jakub to sleep after his bath the other night. See how long he is already? I also really love this color blue on him. He's almost 6 weeks in this photo.

This one is blurry, but still cute:) Here he's getting dressed after his bath.

Here he's getting his hair combed... exciting stuff, huh? :) You can see the look of concentration on my face...

Look at those long legs! I love them! Naked babies are so sweet:) Can I post something like that?? We also tried to weigh him recently and I think he weighs about 12 lbs now. I also measured him around 24 inches. Our next appointment is Jan. 12th.

Sweet Aunt Laura!

Playing cards together to ring in the new year last night. Jakub was being a little shy...

Some quality play time with Dad. He does well with his tummy time, too. You can't tell here, but he's really staring at his best friend the Christmas tree:) He loves the lights.

Here he is with Aunt Hopey! Were so glad she and my Dad could come for one week for Christmas.

Just a sweet face he makes when stretching and yawning.

Mommy and Jakub. He's wearing a cute shirt from Aunt Nellie that you will see below.

Mommy's stinker is so true!

5 weeks old...

Christmas morning with his chocolate and golf club (thanks Pop!:) The golf club is one of mine that my Dad cut down for Jakub to have!

Talking to Grandma Babi:)

Hope and Laura Christmas morning.

Just a funny face...He's 5 weeks here. We're enjoying him so much and are so blessed. Happy New Year to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment