Isn't this a sweet photo of brothers? It doesn't really have anything to do with this post, but I needed a picture so- here you go. This was probably taken about one month ago, when Thompson was about 6 weeks old. He's grown so much since even then. I just love this photo, so I wanted to share it. Evan is the sweetest older brother I've ever been around. He's so gentle and loving with Thompson. Of course, he's sometimes jealous as all older siblings are, but for the most part he's very good with his little brother.Anyway, I wanted to tell you that Sarah K. and I began again our Moms' and Children's class today. It went really well, praise God! We had the potential to have 10 Mothers total and 13 children, but we ended up with 6 Moms (counting me and Sarah K.) and 8 children. We had a wonderful time and I think the Mothers really enjoyed it. We are hoping the next time that the other 8 Mothers will be able to come with their kids. Please pray about that with us and please pray Sarah and I can be a light in their lives. It was a little chaotic with Sarah and I both having children now, but Josh was able to work from the facility office this morning and keep an eye on Jakub as he took a nap so I could continue working in the class without distraction. Now that's a supportive husband! Jakub loved all of the singing and interaction with other kids. He's such a social butterfly:) There is one other baby his age there and they had fun also laying on the floor and looking at each other.
I hope to have some pictures of this class time in the future. Thanks for your prayers!
Glad to hear it went well!
ReplyDeleteAnother "Yes" answer to prayers! Isn't God good?!?!!!! Love you, MOM
ReplyDelete