
Here are some pictures of Jakub playing on the floor. They aren't anything too exciting, but I thought you might enjoy seeing him during his tummy-time:) I also took some video of this today, but I don't yet know how to upload it (Josh will show me sometime). He's holding his head up very well and even raising himself up on his arms just a bit. He kicks like crazy as if he's trying to crawl. He hasn't been rolling over anymore, but he will again I'm sure. He loves the book that is in front of him and when I turn it to the page with the baby on it he smiles and talks to the baby. It's so sweet! He also enjoyed Josh getting down there with him to talk and play. He's been cooing and talking a lot more over the last 2 days and it's been so nice to hear. He also laughed this morning at Josh as he was singing him some nonsense song with lots of fun noises in it. Every time Josh started singing again he would turn his head away and smile and make a raspy laughing noise. I really wish we had gotten that on tape, but we were getting ready to go out the door. I'll try to get him to do it again soon:) Enjoy the pictures! (By the way, I didn't realize until just now when editing the photos that he has a string of spit hanging down in almost every one of them... sorry:) )





Here are some pictures of Jakub playing on the floor. They aren't anything too exciting, but I thought you might enjoy seeing him during his tummy-time:) I also took some video of this today, but I don't yet know how to upload it (Josh will show me sometime). He's holding his head up very well and even raising himself up on his arms just a bit. He kicks like crazy as if he's trying to crawl. He hasn't been rolling over anymore, but he will again I'm sure. He loves the book that is in front of him and when I turn it to the page with the baby on it he smiles and talks to the baby. It's so sweet! He also enjoyed Josh getting down there with him to talk and play. He's been cooing and talking a lot more over the last 2 days and it's been so nice to hear. He also laughed this morning at Josh as he was singing him some nonsense song with lots of fun noises in it. Every time Josh started singing again he would turn his head away and smile and make a raspy laughing noise. I really wish we had gotten that on tape, but we were getting ready to go out the door. I'll try to get him to do it again soon:) Enjoy the pictures! (By the way, I didn't realize until just now when editing the photos that he has a string of spit hanging down in almost every one of them... sorry:) )
We have the same play mat. Too bad they cannot be together playing. I bet they would just giggle at each other! He is so cute. I am glad you all seem to be doing so well.
ReplyDeleteJakub has a lot to smile about and he shows it. What a beautiful little boy you and Joshua have. Praise God!
ReplyDelete