Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Time with Friends...






Here are a few more pictures of Jake's Christmas program at school.  They were so sweet all walking in together dressed as angels. 









Here's Jakub's best friend Mikulas reciting a poem about Svaty Mikulas.  He did so well and remembered every word!  I was so proud of him. :)










The best one I could get with my "angel" after we danced together and then he tried to kick me and got embarrassed and then in trouble. Can you feel the love? :)








After the singing and dancing was over we were able to enjoy some traditional Christmas treats, hot tea, and craft time with various Christmas crafts at each table.  Here they are making a Christmas card together.  We also made a very cute Saint/Wise Man out of an orange and a lot of props.  I don't have a picture, but it's really cute.









Then we went back to our home after the program for some more treats, tea, and play time together.  The boys were so excited and on a high from their big day at school. :)















Sweet Stana.  She is an amazing friend and I love her!







Our sweet boys, who did not want to sit with their own moms... At least we got better smiles out of them this way. 





I have to say I've moved into that final phase of pregnancy where I do not enjoy my pictures and feel very big and swollen, and I've still got at least 6 weeks left...  But Josh looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment