Monday, February 15, 2010

What did you do today?



Sorry the quality of this video is not very good, but the lights were low because Jakub was supposed to be going to sleep (you might also need to turn your volume way up). He's decided lately he would like to entertain us, and postpone bedtime for as long as possible, with his sweet talking at bedtime. We really love this time and very much prefer it to the crying that sometimes comes before bed instead. Lately, after plenty of talking and cooing together, I've had to close my eyes and turn my head away to get him to stop talking and to try to go to sleep. Sometimes he keeps cooing over and over until I open my eyes again and look at him. How can you not? It's one of the sweetest moments in our lives so far! :)

2 comments:

  1. He sure thought all that talk about throwing a fit before bedtime was hilarious. I'm sure the two of you absolutely agree, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it, love it!!!!!!! Grandma Babi

    ReplyDelete