Thursday, February 11, 2010
Thompson Eliáš Keen is here!!
Corey and Sarah's little boy is here! He was born Tuesday night, February 9th, at 905pm here in Olomouc. His name is Thompson Eliáš (el-ee-osh)Keen. He weighed 5lbs 4oz and was 17 1/2 inches. He and Sarah are both doing well. Sarah did really well with her labor and from start to finish was done in just over 2 hours total:)!! Unfortunately I haven't been able to be with them yet due to me and Josh being pretty sick for the past 5 days. We're getting better now, though, and hope to see them on Saturday. Please pray for all of them as Sarah recovers, Thompson grows, and they all adjust to having 2 children at home. From what I've heard so far Evan was totally in love with his little brother before he was even here:) Yesterday when I called Sarah he was yelling at his brother to wake up so he could hold him and kiss him:) He's such a sweet boy and I have no doubt Thompson will be, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He's precious. I'm proud for the Keens. Modern photography and internet are wonders for which I thank God for allowing the discoveries. You are in my prayers. Pa Don Wilkerson
ReplyDelete