Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jakub playing in bouncy seat

So, we'll try this again. I took some video of Jakub playing in his bouncy seat today. I took it with the webcam because that will be easier for me to upload alone instead of Josh always having to help me. We'll see if it works well. It's not the most interesting video, and I hate the way I sound in it, but I was really trying to get him to talk to you the way he talks to us. Oh well, there will be better ones hopefully. Have to go... he's bored with his toys now:)

2 comments:

  1. They work now! That is so neat. Harper really like it. This whole video she was cheering along with you saying "come on Jakub, Talk. Talk Jakub. I can't believe we're seeing Jakub." Thanks for working so hard to get those up. We really enjoyed watching them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Hope you and Joshua and feeling better. The videos make me feel that I am there, except I can't pick Jakub up. I love all of you very much. Pa Don

    ReplyDelete