Friday, February 26, 2010
This week...
Well, Jakub accurately expresses how I've been feeling this week:) (don't worry, we comforted him quickly:) I also had to post this one because I know you Grandmothers especially were wanting to see ALL parts of Jakub's life so, I had to add this to the list! It was taken about one month ago.
We're sick again this week, except for Jakub, with strep throat. I got it first, but Josh quickly joined me- he's quite the supportive husband. It seems this winter and these illnesses are never-ending. I'm highly anticipating spring and good health to return permanently. I look forward to walks in the park with Jakub and to feeding the ducks in the river nearby- once it thaws completely. It's been tough being stuck inside, but at least I get to hang out with this precious little guy all the time. He's so sweet and even napping a slight bit better at random times, so that's made for a couple of much needed peaceful moments. We've needed them, because it's been rough being ill and trying to do all that Jakub needs- and with a smile on our faces:) It doesn't take much for him to get one out of us, though:)
A couple of new things this week- he's started sticking his tongue out more, he's moving around a lot more in the bed while he sleeps, and he's been grasping his hands together and playing with them. I'm hoping to take some 3mo pictures of him this weekend so, look for those soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment